How to Update All Apps Playstore
In this article, we are going to discuss how to update all apps play store. It is important to stay updated, with the smart phone in hand that doesn’t become an issue because it will help you to stay updated with everything. To stay updated, you need to update all apps on your phone; you can update your smartphone app either automatically or manually. While updating your apps automatically, all the apps in your phone get updated when connected to the internet, it may be either WiFi or Mobile data. You can specify that also by selecting update only when connected to WiFi to save mobile data consumption.
If you don’t want to update all apps in your smartphone automatically, you can do them manually. Whenever an update for an app is available in the notification bar, go to the Play Store app and update it.
You don’t want to update all apps automatically, just want to update a particular app automatically. You can do that too. It’s very simple, follow the below-given instructions to update all apps automatically, manually or update a particular app automatically.
Setup automatic updates play store:-
You can easily set up automatic updates for all apps on your smart device
- The first thing you have to do is to open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Then, Tap Menu and navigate to Settings.
- In settings, you have to tap On Auto-update apps.
Wait, you haven’t completed yet, you should also select an another important option, which is
Suggested apps>>Download FB Lite Apk for android
- Auto-update apps at anytime option: If this option is selected, then app you app get updated when it gets updated anytime, using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only option: Then app updates only when connected to Wi-Fi network.
Update all apps manually play store:
In case you don’t want to update all the apps and just a few apps of your choice, you can do that too. To update your apps individually or few selected apps in Google Play Store app on your mobile device,
- Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- Tap the Menu button and then tap on “My apps & games”.
- The Apps with an update available are indicated by the term “Updates“.
- To update individual apps, select the particular app, which you want to update and then tap Update Or Tap Update All to update all apps.
Note: While updating apps, some apps require new permissions, and you may see a notification asking you to accept the new permissions because app developers would have changed the permissions.
Note: Some Apps require a restart after an update, to function properly.