We Can Capture high-quality photos with iPhone by using the built-in iSight camera. When it comes to importing pictures from iPhone to PC, you will have to take a quick lesson. The following methods will show how to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7/8/10:
Method 1: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC by using the Windows Explorer
a) How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to Computer by using the USB Cable
Step 2: Then a popup will open your iPhone to Trust this computer. Then tap “Trust” for the computer to access your device.
Step 3: When the computer accesses your iPhone, click “Import Images and Videos” to import images from iPhoe to your PC.
b) How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 8/8.1/10
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to Windows 8/8.1/10 Computer by using the USB Cable.
Step 2: Then right-click on the iPhone device and then click “Import pictures and videos.”
Step 3: If you are importing images for the first time, select “Review, organize, and group items to import” option. Or select “Import all new items now” if you have already transferred images from your iPhone device.
Step 4: Then select the groups of pictures that you want to import, then click the Import button to start the transfer process.
Method 2: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC by using the iTunes
Here is the guide to move photos from iPhone to PC with the help of iTunes
Step 1: Open iTunes on your PC and use USB Cable to connect your iPhone and Computer.
Step 2: Then click the device icon at the top of the screen. Then click the photos on the left side of the window.
Step 3: Then check the “Sync Photos from” option and choose to sync “All folders” or “Selected Folders.” Then browse to the desired folder and select the images to sync.
Step 4: Then iTunes will transfer your photos from iPhpone to computer.
Click here for more Trips and Tricks
Method 3: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC by Using iCloud
Here is the guide to move photos from iPhone to PC with the help of iCloud.
Step 1: Enable iCloud service on your iPhone and turn on the data stream.
Step 2: Then install the iCloud control panel on your computer. Afterward, all the photos that you have taken will be saved within the fraction of seconds directly to your computer if you are connected to Wi-Fi.
Note: If you are not connected to Wi-Fi when you take the pictures, they will be synced once the Wi-Fi connection is enabled.
Method 4: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows by Using Dropbox
Here is the guide to move photos from iPhone to PC with the help of Dropbox.
Step 1: First of all, install Dropbox Application on both your iPhone and PC.
Step 2: Then open the Dropbox application on your iPhone and switch to the Uploads tab.
Step 3: Press the “+ icon” at the top left corner and select the photos you need to transfer.
Step 4: Choose an upload destination and start to upload. By the time you get to your computer, the photos you selected will be waiting to be downloaded to your Dropbox folder.
Method 5: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows by Using Third Party Softwares
We can use some of the third party software’s to move photos from iPhone to PC. Here are the top three software’s which are used for transfer of Photos from iPhone to PC.
1: Syncios Manager
- With Syncios Manager, you can transfer the following files between PC & iOS: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and much more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites with the help of Syncios Manager.
- Syncios Manager can convert audio, video files.
- With Syncios Manager, you can make iPhone ringtone.
2: iStonsoft Transfer
- iStonsoft Transfer helps you to Transfer & Manage Data from iPad, iPhone, iPod to PC.
- With iStonsoft Transfer, you can find Your Target Files at the Shortest Time.
- It has a One-click backup function to backup the files.
3: Wondershare TunesGo
- You can transfer files to PC and iTunes from iDevice and vice versa
- You can automatically convert music and videos to iDevice compatible format during transfer with the help of Wondershare TunesGo.
- With Wondershare TunesGo, you can directly transfer music, photos, videos, contacts and much more from one iDevice to another.
- Wondershare TunesGo will help you to connect multiple Apple devices to your PC at once.
These are the methods used to Transfer photos from iPhone to PC. For further queries, please comment below.